
The more I thought about it, the less I knew what pictures to post. Such a simple task, but difficult to nail. Once I shortened the word "representative", it gave me "represent". Tricky. What picture shows who I am as an individual? So I came up with a photograph of myself holding a flower. This picture might not look like anything just by looking at it, but in fact, it represents me in every way. It shows my love for nature; the fragility, passion and emotion that a flower holds within. I'm a very down-to-earth person that likes simplicity. I couldn't think of a better picture than this one to portray myself to individuals that might not know me yet.For the "interpretive" photograph I chose a drawing of myself that I made a while ago. Though it's not an actual picture of me, it's purpose is still to imitate what I actually look like. Some say drawings will never capture the full complexity of a human face. True. But it can still give the viewer an idea of what that person looks like. So there you have it!
No comments:
Post a Comment