Love-

I thought both these fonts have a very unique usage of texture and color. ("Ice Baby" on the left and "Scary Toy" on the right) They are both very attractive and both have nice 3d effects to them. "Ice Baby" uses a nice ice texture as its main effect, adding this cool but attractive feel to it. "Scary Toy" uses fur as a point of interest. I just feel like intereating with the letters.
Hate-


These are the fonts I don't like (PizPaz Handwritting on the left and Zebrawood Regular on the right) I dislike PizPaz mostly because it is irregular and gives the impression of un-cleaness. Zebrawood on the other hand looks like something in a "cowboy movie". I don't like the degradation of the black and the dots on the bottom. It's too busy and un-attractive.
Not sure-

This is the font I wasn't sure about. I like the 3d aspect to it, but I'm not sure I like the "fatness" of the letters.
Then we had to team up and choose one font that we love and one that we hated. We agreed that "Ice Baby" was the one we liked the most. It's very original and the textures of the leaves in the ice make it unique and colorful. The one we hated the most was "Blazed" which looks very cheesy and roughly edited. It looks like something you,d find on a speed car, and I don't dig that look.
Team hated-

I thought both these fonts have a very unique usage of texture and color. ("Ice Baby" on the left and "Scary Toy" on the right) They are both very attractive and both have nice 3d effects to them. "Ice Baby" uses a nice ice texture as its main effect, adding this cool but attractive feel to it. "Scary Toy" uses fur as a point of interest. I just feel like intereating with the letters.
Hate-


These are the fonts I don't like (PizPaz Handwritting on the left and Zebrawood Regular on the right) I dislike PizPaz mostly because it is irregular and gives the impression of un-cleaness. Zebrawood on the other hand looks like something in a "cowboy movie". I don't like the degradation of the black and the dots on the bottom. It's too busy and un-attractive.
Not sure-

This is the font I wasn't sure about. I like the 3d aspect to it, but I'm not sure I like the "fatness" of the letters.
Then we had to team up and choose one font that we love and one that we hated. We agreed that "Ice Baby" was the one we liked the most. It's very original and the textures of the leaves in the ice make it unique and colorful. The one we hated the most was "Blazed" which looks very cheesy and roughly edited. It looks like something you,d find on a speed car, and I don't dig that look.
Team hated-
No comments:
Post a Comment